FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- We are located at 5856 South Lowell Blvd Suite 27 Littleton, CO 80123. There is a parking lot right outside of our building free for clients! We are also wheelchair accessible.
HOW DO I BOOK A TATTOO APPOINTMENT?
- Once you have determined the right artist for the style of tattoo you like (please refer to the portfolio page to view our artists' work) you can submit a tattoo inquiry via the submission form on the "Book Appt" page. You will receive an email response from our shop manager when you have submitted your request.
You may also call the shop at (720)387-6075 to schedule a consultation with an artist.
*If you'd like to book with Rachel, please refer to her website rachwilltattoo.ink for her booking procedure
HOW DO I PAY A DEPOSIT FOR A TATTOO APPOINTMENT?
- A non-refundable deposit must be paid to the artist before an appointment is confirmed. Please note that the deposit amount varies between artists. Deposits can be made in person at the shop or via electronic payment. If you have a consultation with an artist, you can place your deposit at that time. You will receive a confirmation text on the date and time of your tattoo appointment!
WHAT IS THE DEPOSIT POLICY?
- A deposit secures your appointment day and time with your artist. It also covers the time it takes your artist to design your tattoo outside of their working shop hours. The deposit amount gets deducted from the final price or final session of your tattoo. By placing a deposit, you are monetarily committing to the completion of a tattoo and may be forfeit if any of the following occurs:
- No call/no show the day of the appointment
- Rescheduling more than twice
- Rescheduling without a 48 hour notice
**If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please contact the shop at (720)387-6075 or reply to the email correspondence that confirmed your appointment
WHAT DO/CAN I BRING TO MY TATTOO APPOINTMENT?
- Every client must bring a valid driver's license or photo ID in order to fill out the client waiver. We will provide bottled water, soda, and candy so any additional drinks/food you'd like to bring during your appointment is welcomed!
WHAT FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE ACCEPTED?
- Our shop is cash only!